About Your Licensed Therapist,
Denise Rinehart-Kearney is a Licensed Massage Therapist dedicated to healing physical pain and returning you to health. True healing requires that your Mind, Body & Spirit reunite and work in unison. Denise is dedicated to this Holistic approach to returning you to a normal lifestyle. Since 1994 Denise has been helping clients with a variety of Massage Therapy techniques and Energy Work. She has been trained by powerful Teachers and Masters in a variety of Healing techniques. As a child she suffered from chronic neck pain and headaches, so Denise's adult life has been a journey leading her to become both a Massage Therapist and Healer.
"Through my training," according to Rinehart-Kearney, "I also
discovered that TMJ Dysfunction was a major factor contributing to
chronic pain. Gaining that information and learning to treat TMJ Dysfunction while using the healing techniques I have learned has changed my life and the lives of others."
While a single session of massage can be relaxing and soothing, an established regimen of massage and healing techniques benefits not only problem areas but also stimulates circulation, calms the nervous system, increases lymphatic activity and enhances over-all well-being. Highly trained atheletes regularly use massage therapy to relax, improve their performance and tone their body.
Creative people such as artists and musicians also find massage and energy healing invaluable for staying in the creative flow artistically as well as emotionally and physically.
- Atlanta School of Massage: September 1994
Completed 620 Hours
- Reiki: Usui System of Natural Healing
November 1995 - January 1999
1 & 2 Level and Master Level
- Upledger Institute: October 1998 - May 1999
CranioSacral Therapy 1 & 2
- TMJ: Temporal Mandibular Joint Disfunction
- John Barnes Myofascial Release: March 1997
Levels 1 & 2 and Unwinding
- Rahini, Judy DiCanio: August 1998 & 2004
Axiatonal Therapy, Chakra Balancing
- Fritz Smith: Zero Balancing
- Pranic Healing and Advanced Pranic Healing: July 2005
- Intuitive Development: Sept. 2007-March 2008
- Theta Healing: Level 1 and 2, April-May 2009
- Cranial Sacral Review: Feb. 2010
- Living Foods Healing Program: Jan 2011
- Access Consciousness:
- Bars, Foundation, and Level 1, Sept. 2011
- Bars Facilitator Jan. 2012